We’re unlike ANY parenting site you’ve ever come across… We hack parenting.
Mommy Life Hack was created to hack parenting to make you win it and your kids succeed.
We focus our topics on 3 things:
- Study today’s top parenting experts to hack their proven techniques that you can use for your children.
- Study people at the top of their game and hack their success so you can apply those strategies to your children.
- Integrate scientifically proven topics around growth mindset, social intelligence, and emotional intelligence to make your kids thrive.
What’s Our Process:
First: We study people at the top of their game
- Top coaches
- Motivational speakers
- Parenting experts
- Parents who raised exceptional humans of our generation
Second: We Ask Questions
- What makes people like Elon Musk and Steve Jobs push through the noise and criticism and innovate beyond our imagination?
- What makes leaders so captivating and how are they able to influence and motivate others?
- What is the mindset that successful people have over others who’ve failed?
- What exactly did the parents do to raise the most influential and innovative people in our lifetime?
- How are kids excelling in academics, self realization, compassion, and respect through meditation at Maharishi School in Iowa?
- How can we hack SUPER long parenting books into actionable content for busy parents?
- How can we take the advice from top parenting experts and apply it in a way that’s supportive of the adult you want to raise?
Third: We hack the process
After we’ve asked the right questions to find the information we’re looking for, we hack the exact steps, techniques, or strategies that got the results.
We get this hacked process and try to cite scientific or research-backed data to support it and present this information to you.
You can then apply these hacks to your kids to increase their chances of becoming an exceptional human being of their generation.
“Infinite striving to be the best is our duty. It is its own reward. Everything else is in God’s hands.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Here are some of our beliefs:
- There’s no guaranteed system for parenting.
- An exact blueprint for raising a successful child doesn’t exist.
- Your child is a uniquely gifted and talented miracle unlike any other in this world, so a single technique or strategy won’t be enough for your one-of-a-kind child.
- Nothing in life is guaranteed but a sure way not to reach your goal is consistent inaction.
“The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
Here are some things we know:
- There are certain foundational success principles that are common among the most talented and successful human beings of our generation.
- If you study “happy” people around the world they share similar beliefs and ways of life that is central to their happiness.
- If you apply the foundational principles of success, happiness, resilience, and compassion to your child, it’ll get you closer to your goals of raising an exceptional human being more than having done nothing at all.
I want to take an athlete for example.
They practice long and hard with no breaks, train relentlessly with the best coaches that are available to them, and compete continuously to improve their skills.
But did you know there is breakthrough scientific strength hacks that Pro-Athletes use to improve their strength, speed, and agility?
That there is astounding research backed mindset hacks that they use to get themselves prepared mentally for battle before a competition?
Imagine if you want to raise an athlete, do you think using the breakthrough strength hacks and research-based mindset hacks used by pro athletes for your child could improve their chances of becoming one…more than having done nothing at all?
Look, there are no guarantees in life… none. Even getting a degree from a top university doesn’t guarantee a job out of college.
But if you walk the road that’s been paved by those before you, it’ll take you closer to your goal.
As John F. Kennedy said, “There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long-range risks of comfortable inaction.”
This is the reason that every successful human being has a mentor… to learn from their knowledge and avoid the mistakes to become the exceptional human being that they were created to be.
We will empower you to raise your child to their full potential so they can make an impact not only to those around them but to everyone in this world.
“If you don’t ask, you don’t get.” – Stevie Wonder